銀幕上帥氣又打不死的「最強老爸」連恩尼遜 Liam Neeson 又有新作啦 

 

繼多年前電影《即刻救援》飾演搏命搶救女兒的好爸爸探員

從此就在小編心中烙下深刻的印象 

這回在《空中救援》中,他再度挑戰超高難度救援,飾演一名空中警察,拯救被威脅的航機。

想必又是部精采萬分、驚心動魄的超級強檔動作片吧

 

 

 

小編查了一下才知道

原來連恩今年已經 61歲 啦!!!

天啊!完全看不出來啊~銀幕上總是帥氣賣命演出,真的要給連爺爺好多讚

 

廢話不多說,趕快來看預告片學英文吧 

 

預告片Trailer

 

 

I hate flying.
我討厭搭飛機。
The lines, the crowds, the delays.
無止盡的排隊、擁擠人潮、班機誤點。
I always kind of liked it.
我一向挺喜歡的。
Six hours, one seat, nobody can get to you.
能在座位上獨處6小時,沒人打擾。
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard nonstop service from New York to London. 
各位先生女士,歡迎搭乘紐約直飛倫敦班機。
You fly much?
你常搭飛機嗎?
All the time, actually.
事實上,我一向都在飛。


Someone on this flight is threatening to kill someone every 20 minutes.
機上有人威脅每20分鐘會殺一個人。
Unless 150 million dollars is transferred to this account number.
除非匯一億五千萬美金到此帳戶。
We're midway across the Atlantic.
我們在大西洋上空。
How do you kill someone in a crowded plane and get away with it?
沒有人能在機上殺人還能全身而退。


Ladies and gentlemen, I need everyone to raise their hands above their head.
各位,我需要所有人把雙手舉高。
This is a bad idea.
這是個壞主意。
Marshal, we have the right to know what the hell is...
警官,我們有權知道到底發生什麼…
Agent Marks, the account number you gave us is in your name.
馬克探員,你給的帳戶登記在你的名下。
What?
什麼?
That doesn't make any sense.
這完全沒道理。
This is a setup. Something else is going on.
這是陷阱,背後還另有陰謀。


The FBI, the White House and Interpol are confirming reports that an international flight has been hijacked by an air marshal
FBI、白宮和國際刑警組織已經證實,一架國際航班遭到一名空警劫機。
Agent Marks, our fighters escort has you in their sights, do you hear me?
馬克探員,護航戰鬥機已經鎖定你了,聽懂了嗎?
We're running out of time. Do you hear me?
我們就快沒時間了!你聽清楚了嗎?
I'm not hijacking this plane.
我不是要劫機。
I'm trying to save it!
我是在拯救它。

 

Glossaries 預告片單字

 

Kind of 有一點兒

The police kind of suspected that he was not telling the truth.

警察有點懷疑他沒有說實話。

 

Nonstop (adj.) 直達的;不停的

Non-stop flight 就是「直飛航班」,片名《Non-Stop》就是取其義。

 

 

All the time 向來 = all the while, all along

He's a business man all the time.

他一向是做生意的。

 

Midway (adv.) 中途;中間

There's a small village midway between these two towns.

那兩個鎮中間有個小村子。

 

Get away with 不因某事而受懲罰
If you cheat in the exam, you'll never get away with it.
考試作弊必會受到懲罰。

 

Marshal (n.) 元帥;高級將官

Air marshalSky marshal 都是指「空中警察」。

 

Setup (n.) 

「設陷阱」我們會用 'Set up' traps,預告片中說的 Setup 即帶有「騙局陷阱」的意味。

 

Interpol = International Criminal Police Organization 國際刑事警察組織

 

Hijack (v.) 劫持
Some people think the party has been hijacked by right-wing extremists.
有人認為該黨已經被右翼極端分子所把持。

 

Escort (n.) 護航隊;護衛
The queen's escort totaled fifty men.
女王的警衛隊共有五十名。

 

Run out of 用完;耗盡
He's always running out of money before payday.
他總是沒等到發薪日就把錢用完了。

 

 

資料參考:奇摩電影

arrow
arrow

    菁英新竹校 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()