大家常去餐廳吃飯時,

 

有沒有遇到不知如何開口點菜的時候呢?

 

今天,

 

小編就找到了一些句子,供大家參考喲!!

 

 

 

 

餐廳13  

 

1.詢問餐廳

  


Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?

 


I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。

 


I'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。

 


I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。

 


Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

是否可建議這一類的餐廳?

 


Where is the main area for restaurants?

此地餐廳多集中在那一區?

 


Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

這附近是否有中國餐廳?

 


Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?

 


Do you know of any restaurants open now?

你知道現在那裡還有餐廳是營業的嗎?

 


I'd like to have some local food.

我想嘗試一下當地食物。

 


Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

最近的義大利餐廳在那裡?

 

 

 

 

 

 

餐廳1  

 

2.餐廳預約

  

 


Do I need a reservation?

我需要預約位子嗎?

 


I'd like to reserve a table for three.

我想要預約3個人的位子。

 


We are a group of six.

我們共有6個人。

 


We'll come around eight o'clock.

我們大約在8點到達。

 


How can I get there?

我要如何才能到達餐廳?

 


I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我想要預約今晚72個人的位子。

 


I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相當多。

 


How long is the wait?

我們大概需要等多久?

 


Nine o'clock should be O.K.

9點應該沒問題。

 


what do you have for today's special?

今天的推薦餐是什麼?

 


We'd like a table with a view of garden.

我們想要面對花園的位子。

 


It's O.K. Your name, please.

沒問題。請給我你的名字。

 


My name is Jessica Yang.

我的名字是潔西卡.楊。

 


Do you have a dress code?

餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定?

 


ould the ladies wear formal dresses?

女士是否需著正式服裝?

 


No jeans, please.

請不要穿牛仔褲。

 

 

 

 

 

 

餐廳2  

 

3.點餐

 


May I have a menu,please

請給我菜單。

 


Do you have a menu in chinese

是否有中文菜單?

 


Would you like something to drink before dinner

在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?

 


What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif

餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?

 


May I see the wine list 可否讓我看看酒單?

 


May I order a glass of wine

我可以點杯酒嗎?

 


What kind of wine do you have

餐廳有那幾類酒?

 


I`d like to have some local wine.

我想點當地出產的酒。

 


I`d like to have Frence red wine.

我想要喝法國紅酒。

 


Could you recommend some good wine

是否可建議一些不錯的酒?

 


May I order,please

我可以點餐了嗎?

 


What is the specialty of the house

餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?

 


Do you have today`s special

餐廳有今日特餐嗎?

 


Can I have the same dish as that

我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?

 


I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)

 


I`m on a diet.

我正在節食中。

 


I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。

 


Do you have vegetarian dishs

餐廳是否有供應素食餐?

 


How do you like your steak

你的牛排要如何烹調?

 


Well done (medium/rare),please.

全熟(五分熟/全生)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 餐廳4  

 

4.用餐

 


Could you tell me how to eat this

請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?

 


 


Could you pass me the saltpepper?

請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。

 


 


I'd like a glass of water, please.

請給我一杯水。

 


 


May I have a bottle of mineral water

請給我一瓶礦泉水。

 


 


Uncarbonated mineral water, please.

請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。

 


 


May I have some more bread, please.

請再給我一些麵包。

 


 


I'd like a dessert, please.

請給我一些甜點。

 


 


What do you have for dessert

甜點有那幾種?

 


 


May I have some cheese

可以給我一些芝士嗎?

 


 


What kind of cheese is this

這是什麼口味的芝士?

 


 


May I have just a little of it

可以給我一點這個嗎?

 


 


Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert

可不可以不要甜點改要水果?

 


 


Is coffee included in this meal

有咖啡做為附餐嗎?

 


May I smoke

可以抽煙嗎?

 


My order hasn't come yet.

我點的食物還沒來。

 


This is not what I ordered.

這不是我點的食物。

 


Check, please.

麻煩請結帳。

 


Can I pay here

可以在這兒付帳嗎?

 


We like to pay separately.

我們想要分開算帳。

 


I think there is a mistake in the bill.

帳單有一些錯誤。

 


Could you check it again

可不可以麻煩再確認一次帳單?

 


Can I pay with this credit card

可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?

 


May I have the receipt, please.

請給我收據。

     

 

 

 餐廳5  

 

 

資料來源:http://www.301tours.com.tw/Constent%20Pages/Information/others_info/h5d.htm

 

 

菁英教育上海托福培训上海雅思培训遊學托福多益雅思TOEFLTOEICIELTSGEPTSAT上海SAT培训上海SSAT培训日本打工遊學日語會話

 

英美日澳紐打工度假輕鬆GO

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    菁英新竹校 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()